Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Movie Review: ‘Water For Elephants’

For months I’ve been talking about the big screen adaptation of the novel Water for Elephants and this weekend the film finally opened in theaters. To be honest, despite the amount of time I spent blogging about the production and promotion of the film, I wasn’t really convinced that I would love the final product. [...]

Yesterday was pretty much a travel day for David and me so it wasn’t really all that exciting. After a quick Easter Egg hunt in the front yard of David’s parent’s home, we had to get our butts to the airport for our flight back to LA. Because we did have one stop on our journey, we couldn’t get home as quickly as we would’ve liked … but our layover in Cincinnati, OH did afford us a very nice Easter brunch surprise.




We found an Outback Steakhouse in the airport in Cincinnati and I was able to stuff my fave partake of a delicious plate of Aussie Cheese Fries (pronounced Aussie Chayze Froys) midway thru our journey home. Trust me … it helped make the day go by so much faster :)


We did get home early enough in the day here in LA so that we could go out for a bit … we ended up seeing a movie at the ArcLight (review forthcoming). As much fun as we had in NYC and CT all week long, nothing beats being home, sweet, home here in SoCal :)




latest articles
sell a diamond
Hot News for you
fun halloween activity
Breaking news flash

No comments:

Post a Comment