Monday, March 19, 2012

Movie Review: Captain America: The First Avenger

As I mentioned earlier, I was able to attend an early screening of Captain America: The First Avenger — which doesn’t hit theaters until this Friday. From the very start, I have voiced my concern for this film because I was worried that the movie (albeit a comic book movie) would not look believable. After [...]

Last night David and I were invited to an early screening of Captain America: The First Avenger at The Grove here in LA and, as you can see from the photo below, I really got into the spirit of the evening. David and I met up with our friends Gillian and Tim who also attended the screening. My full review of the film is forthcoming but I can tell you right now … I loved Captain America entirely! For some reason, I thought it would be fun to wear a Captain America mask to the screening … in retrospect, I’m not sure it was the best idea.




While I think I rocked the Captain America shirt very well … the helmet is another story. LOL!! Ah well … ’twas fun.


Today is a bit of a sad day for me. After 3 years together, today I say goodbye to my beloved VW SUV. My car lease is up today so I’m going to turn it in and say my goodbyes. I’ve decided not to buy the car but still … I’m gonna miss my baby. Ah well, life goes on.


I hope YOU are having a Happy Hump Day!




ezine advertising
caisse epargne cote d’azur
Login
voyage a dubai
email marketing articles

No comments:

Post a Comment